Anabolic Cooking Review – Muscle Building Cookbook
Whenever dieting is mentioned, people surely think of boiled veggies or anything similar that almost has no taste and smells weird. This is the main reason for which diets have this bad reputation and many people say they don’t work. Luckily, there are ways to make diet food delicious and satisfying. When this becomes possible, diets are easier to follow. One of these solutions is Anabolic Cooking. The program is focused on providing satisfying meals that will help people to build muscles. This nutrition management plan should be used in conjunction with a training program for strength or other workout routines.
Anabolic Cooking Details
Anabolic Cooking is an ebook that has been written by author Dave Ruel, also known as “Muscle Cook”. Dave has more than ten years of experience in his bodybuilding program and four years of research in nutrition. As an effect, the information that is found in the program can be really valuable to its user. There are things in the book that anyone who performs workout on a regular basis should read and follow. During a bodybuilding phase, people really need to eat foods that will help them to burn belly fat and grow muscles. The purpose of the program is to make muscle building as efficient as possible and burn fat as well.
The book includes basic cooking instructions as too, so if you didn’t cook before you will do fine. You will also find basic information about the proper nutrition, how to buy grocery and how to get effective supplements. There is also a guide that can teach you how to manage your meal plans. This cookbook is actually a complete manual with step by step details, recipes, ingredient lists and bonus materials.
In the two hundred recipes, the following types of meals are included: chicken, poultry, salads, red meat, snacks, soups, side dishes and desserts. Not only that the meals that you can obtain are tasty, but some of them can even be mouth watering. For example, you get a lot of proteins for breakfast in the form of Zucchini Hash Browns, Vanilla Cream Oatmeal or Low Carbs Spinach Scramble. The breakfast also has lots of veggies and fruits.
If you want to prepare chicken or turkey, the cookbook contains great recipes for these two types of meals. You can make Chicken Pizza, Crispy Chicken Nuggets, or Chicken Fajitas. Fifteen marinades are available for cooking chicken. The purpose of using chicken and turkey is to help people eliminate carbs from the menu. This is why the recipes may be rich in meat and vegetables. The red meat based recipes include Jamaican Pork, Lebanese Beef Kebab and Southwest Beef. While some of the recipes use rice and noodles, others are based on potatoes.
As salads, you can have Chicken Salad with Curry Dressing, Almond Chicken Salad, or the 3-Bean Salad. Any good diet includes lots of fish and this one has plenty of them. The best fish recipes from the cookbook can be Cajun Shrimp, Creole Tilapia and Poached Halibut. You also have fifteen recipes for preparing canned tuna. Soups can keep you fuller for a longer time and you can benefit from soups like Chicken Barley Soup, Anabolicious Gumbo and Slow-Cooked Turkey Chowder, As side dishes, you will surely appreciate Wasabi Mashed Potatoes, because they are extremely tasty. Other options for side dishes can be Herbed Quinoa and Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
Let’s not forget snacks and bars, as you can have the following: Peanut Butter Protein Bars, Zucchini Bread, or High Protein Fudge Bars. Even if there are many carbs in these recipes, there are also many proteins to compensate. In this way, your muscles will have enough amino acids for your workout sessions. Deserts are not common things in diets, but this one includes some deserts. You won’t believe what you can eat for desert: Guilt-Free Chocolate Sauce, Mango Lime Mousse, or Banana Cream Pie.
When you acquire the book, you will also get some bonuses: Optimum Maximizer Advanced Calorie Calculator, a special report, different other reports, along with personalized meals and tools. One of the bonuses is an ebook that contains the best 10 recipes from ”Muscle Cook”, including The Muscle Cook’s Chili, Dave’s Anabolic Blueberry Oatmeal, Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry and Dave’s Turkey Meat Loaf.
- There are more than two hundred meals plans in the cookbook that are delicious.
- Dieting becomes a lot more enjoyable because the foods that are included in the menu are really tasty, so the plan does not take the good food out of your life.
- The users of the cookbook will not have to worry about meal variety, because they can have many choices.
- The meals don’t require too much time to be cooked.
- The recipes from the book are easy to follow, so simple that even a child can follow them.
- One of the first things you will notice about the book is its depth of information, as it is well researched.
- You get a bonus package when you buy the product.
- You can have a personalized meal plan, because the cookbook is highly customizable.
- You can find grocery shopping tips in the book, for saving on your shopping.
- There are days in which you can “cheat” and there is advice in case you miss one or more meals.
- You pay for the product and it becomes immediately available for use.
- No hard copy exists for the product, as it is only available in a digital format.
- There is a membership available after purchasing the book that involves an additional monthly cost.
- The calorie calculator seems to be inaccurate sometimes.
If you are searching for a book that is able suit all your nutritional needs for bodybuilding and can help you lose weight at the same time, the cookbook called Anabolic Cooking by Dave Ruel can be the best choice. This book has been written by a professional in the fields of bodybuilding and nutrition, so there’s no reason to doubt the information presented in it. The tool is versatile and the meal plans can be customized according your your needs. The final conclusion is that Anabolic Cooking provides a lot of value for the money you spend.